Saturday, August 25, 2007

The County Fair (part II)

I'll update more later, because there are some cute stories from this. But here are the results from the fair.

Sarah got two blue ribbons and one white (third)Her scrapbook page got third. While Sarah did a great job, I could see where the other two were just a smidge better. I don't know the ages of the other two (too far way to see their names), but Sarah was competing in the 7-13 age group.

She was VERY impressed with herself. (and so were we!!!)

DH entered one of the jewelry boxes that he made for the girls. I'll post a picture of the box tomorrow. He won a blue ribbon, a best of show, and a Yellow.Only four yellow ribbons were awarded in the adult class and it allows DH to send his box to the State Fair next year.

I'm very impressed with him!

No comments: