Friday, August 31, 2007

The week is over

Orientation/Professional Development week is DONE!! The only thing left is to create an assessment vehicle and send it out for the students to fill out.The visitor is gone - faculty members (not all mind you) can be so - frustrating.

When I stopped by the meeting in the afternoon to see if he wanted to go to the picnic that night, he asked me how he was getting to the airport the next morning (he didn't rent a car and I had been shuttling him all week). The hotel shuttle drove him from the airport. I mentioned that I thought the hotel shuttle was the best option. He asked me if I was going to arrange it! (you are at the hotel, stop by the desk yourself.) Ok, what I really said was "How about we check at the front desk when I drop you off and make sure they can take you.

I'm exhausted and now sometime in the next few days we have two soccer games, I have to get everything ready for my class on Tuesday (note, buy marshmallows today so they have time to harden) and clean the house so it's ready to start the semester. (wonders if I should just get a cleaning person for the fall).

I'll be back more later.

No comments: