Saturday, August 11, 2007

Princess World

Last night, DH came into our bedroom last night and informed me that Sydney wanted to go to Princess World. One of her friends went their earlier this year. Another friend went to Mickey World.

This morning, I asked Sydney about Princess World. She told me that their were Princesses there and rides. And you could dress to match the princesses. Her face just lit up as she talked about it.

I told Sydney that I was thinking about taking the girls to Princess Land. Her face fell until I told her that the Princesses visited Princess Land also. I wanted to take them last year, but I guess that Sydney will be more into it this year, so its just as well that I didn't. Now I just need to plan it all. I need to talk to DH to see if we can go over the University Spring Break. I just wish flying out of here wasn't so uncertain that time of year.

So, I'm bound and determined that we will go this year!!

So, it seems my little girl is going to be Snow White for Halloween.

1 comment:

Fantastagirl said...

Tink wants to go to princess land too - only she wants to see where Tinkerbell lives...

I hope that you can go, and that they have a great time!