Friday, August 31, 2007

Sarah and her pony

Sarah's hair was getting a little out of control. It was very long, and very heavy and we weren't looking forward to trying to put in into a bun for ballet all year. But, it was so long that I didn't want to cut it unless Sarah agreed to cut enough to donate. It just seemed a waste. So, we've been talking about it a bit and Sarah started to warm to the idea. I was on the Locks of Love website to see how long it needed to be and Sarah was looking over my shoulder. When she saw those kids who needed hair, she decided she was ok cutting hers. We did it today:


Sydney got her hair cut too!
Me, I just had tears in my eyes.
Kirsten

2 comments:

Kelly said...

The girls are so adorable! Way to go Sarah!

Fantastagirl said...

Tink just has an inch more to go and it will be long enough to donate - we have been talking about doing this for over year.

How awesome she did this. I am sure those little girls and boys are going to love her donation.

So proud of her!