Sunday, April 30, 2006

Sunday Six


"Sunday Six!" is a game where Kelly asks us to have six questions answered. Remember, the idea is to post answers to the following six question, but the trick is to get your kids to answer them! If you don't have kids, use your imagination... Your pet, your neighbor, your elderly family member, your roommate, etc. Did you play? Let me and Kelly know.

Today I was able to ask Sarah (SB - age 6 yrs) and Sydney (SK - age 3 yrs) the Sunday 6. I asked Sydney first so she was not influenced by her big sister's answers. Here they are:


Me: Syndey, can I ask you some questions?

Sydney: I want the sleepover ones.

Me: Not today, how about:


1. Why do people work?

SK: Because we are at school.

SB: Cause that's what their job is.


2. What is your favorite toy at the moment?

SK: Playing ball.

SB: My Sarah Doll (her American Girl Doll) and Sydney


3. Why are there flowers on the Earth?

SK: Because they are growing

SB: To make the earth a better place


4. What is your favorite movie (cartoon, story or TV Show) at the moment?

SK: Dora

SB: Little Einsteins


5. What is your favorite snack?

SK: Grapes

SB: Whale crackers (like goldfish only shaped like whales)


6. Why do people drive cars?

SK: Because we are going to school.

SB: Cause they might be going on a far away place and they can't walk that far.

5 comments:

Fantastagirl said...

Great answers! I had to trick my 5 year old into answering them.

We played too!

Kami said...

If only my kid would eat some darn grapes...

Danielle said...

Sydney has been obsessed with the sleep-over questions for like 3 weeks now. LOL

Danielle said...

RYC- The paper(s) are for my undergraduate course work. This is a combined program, so we get both degrees at the same time. Not that it makes it any less wrong, but the courses have nothing to do with becoming a doctor. They are Computer Mediated Communication and Writting and Culture. I have 24 credit hours this semester, and somethings gotta give :::smile:::

Kelly said...

We LOVE Little Einsteins too! I guess I need another "sleep over" theme for Sydney! LOL