Monday, February 27, 2006

Just wondering



The other day, I walked into the bathroom at the elementary school w/ Sarah. She commented that she always went to this one stall when she went to the bathroom here.

I know I always head to the same stall when going into a public bathroom I use on a regular basis, but I thought I was just a bit odd.

So, now that I know my 6 y.o. has already started the trend, I started to wonder if all women do this. How about men, do they always head to the same urinal?

Since I should be grading papers and finishing my teaching statement, it's only natural that I would blog about bathrooms.

3 comments:

matt kevin jones said...

I always go to the same stall at work.

Its a comfort thing, It feels more secure.

Spikey1 said...

Well there is actually bathroom proceedures on this topic depending if you are alone or not... ;)

Kelly said...

Well, I do notice that I go to the stall that is most well lit, if that makes any sense. But at work, I usually use the same stall, but I only have two to choose from.

Get back to work sister!