Monday, February 13, 2006

Me and 4,000 of my closest friends

Last Friday, SB (my 6 y.o.) and I joined over 4,000 of my closest friends to try to break 2 Guinness Book World Records.

One was the most people involved in a snowball fight for 2 minutes and the other was for the most snow angels made at one time.

The third record was for the biggest rolled (not packed) snow ball.

Here is the picture of all of us making snow angels. I'm the one in the Maroon coat.



We think we have beaten all three records, but we are awaiting validation. There are other planned attempts at these records, so I don't expect them to stand long, but it looks like I will be able to say that I held 2 World Records for a few weeks at least.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

I see you - are you wearing the orange? LOL HOw fun!

Spikey1 said...

Maroon... pay attention! LOL