Friday, April 14, 2006

Me? Hip Hop?

Three years ago, I decided to start adult tap lessons. I needed something that was just for me. I ended up dancing in the studio recital. Last year, I also danced in last years recital. This year I was sidelined most of the year. Between my ankle injury which has been giving me issues since November and teaching which has taken more of my time than I had hoped - I've not been taking lessons this year. I really miss it.

Two weeks ago I started back. I really wanted to dance recital and even though I can't jump on my ankle yet, I decided to push it a little. It's going to mean several weeks of pain, but I have decided I don't care.

Well, last night I discovered that our dance for recital is a Hip Hop Tap number. So, this docker and twin set wearing mom needs to find some hip hop clothes to wear for recital!

I'm not sure which is going to be harder to pull off - the wardrobe or the wiggles. Oh well.

Recital is in a month, I'll post pictures!

No comments: