Sunday, April 16, 2006

The things you think of when laying in bed at 6:30 am.

My alarm goes off - yes, I tend to try to get up on weekends - and I'm debating the wake up or go back to sleep.

In the waiting up side - I need to exercise before the kids wake up. We are having company for dinner, I need to clean up some (they are not the kind of company that needs a perfectly clean house). Oh shit, I forgot to put out the Easter Baskets.


Thankfully, I managed to get the basket assembled 5 minutes before Sydney woke up.

I can't believe I forgot to do this last night. Oh wait, now I remember, they didn't go to sleep until almost 10:00.

Happy Easter. Happy Passover. Check later for Sunday Six.

2 comments:

Spikey1 said...

Thank you and to you guys!

Kami said...

Dude. How screwed would you have been if the EB had skipped your house? OMG!