Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Way Back Wednesday

Once again, it's Way Back Wednesday brought to us by the lovely Kept Woman. Today, we are bringing out our sweaters.

In spite going to college in Wisconsin, I can't find too many pictures of me w/ sweaters. I'm planning on going to an all night scrap on Friday (yes - sleeping in a hotel too sans kids) and hope to organize all the old pictures in disarray. If we ever end up with a sport WBW, I'm set as I have tons of triathalon, football and basketball pictures I took in college.

But, the best I can offer on a sweater is this:



This is me the basketball season I cheered for our college team. Small school, few requirements. I had fun.

The sweater wasn't too bad, but the shoes!!




Did you play? Let me know so I can go check it out.

6 comments:

Jana said...

What is with those shoes? LOL!

Spikey1 said...

Give me a W! Give me a B! Give me a W! !!!

:)

Kami said...

Okay. Yeah, those shoes are scary.

Kelly said...

I thought those were bowling shoes or something! You look adorable! LOL Great photo!

Unknown said...

Very nice sweater! Did you get to keep it!?

And yes, I have to agree...the shoes were, well, ummm, not a prefect match, shall we say?

Unknown said...

Whoooooooa my goodness. Bad shoes.