Thursday, April 13, 2006

Sleep, elusive sleep




I woke up yesterday morning exhausted. I wandered to work feeling quesy. I hoped I wasn't getting the flu going around, but I didn't have a temprature. I tried drinking coffee, but I couldn't handle the taste - something that didn't even happen to me while pregnant.

So, at noon I headed home, set my alarm for 4:00 to make sure I was awake to pick up the kids from school, and laid down. By 12:30 I was asleep. I woke up once, rolled over and then woke at 4:30 when I heard the phone ring. (thank goodness for that call because I forgot to turn ON my alarm).

I think I was tired. I bought some tylenol PM in case I had trouble falling asleep last night - I didn't. I was asleep a little after 10:00. I would have been a great sleep except my older DD woke at 4:00 so I was awake with her for about 1/2 hour. But, I don't feel as off today. I'm not caught up on my sleeping yet, nor my grading!! But, I feel functional today.

3 comments:

Danielle said...

With this picture and all, I thought you were going to tell us that you were pregnant :)

Kelly said...

I think its the body's way of catching up for Daylight Saving! I hear ya on the sleep! Hang in there, I hope you aren't sick because what I had wasn't fun!

Spikey1 said...

6 more weeks of sleep for me.... ;)