Saturday, March 25, 2006

Need advice on Digital Cameras

I have wanted to buy a digital camera for a while, but since I started blogging the pull to go digital has become stronger. I'm so jealous of those who don't have to wait 5 days to post a picture.

So, I ask you this - what do you look for in a camera? What do you currently use? What do you like/hate about your current camera? What is your dream camera?

Lurkers, chime in too please!!

Happy Sat.

I'm back to writing the proposal I have to finish today for work. I need my boss to have it in time to re-write it this weekend.

2 comments:

Danielle said...

I am probably no help because I just use my Zire PDA. It has a camera function. Then when I hot sync at night, all my pictures are uploaded to my PC and I can post them whenever. Pros about the PDA: small! I can take it anywhere and I always have it with me. Can catch wild and wacky things to post Cons about the PDA: It is NOT good for printing pictures. Not good quality at all. Fine for posting online or e-mailing, but I have to use my regular camera if I want to get good prints.

Would like to hear what others use as well.

MommyOutOfControl said...

I am not the best one to answer, but we love our HP. It came free with our printer/scanner/copier combo from Target. And it takes great pics and even when we print them they are good (turned out just as good as they "fancy" ones at my bro's wedding!). So, if you aren't going to be doing tons with it, there you go...go simple. But, if you are awesome like Kami...get hers!