Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Opps and kid cavities

Last night, I pulled out my old photos to try to play WBW. I don't have a digital camera, so that knocks me out of most of the rest. I set the pictures aside to scan them at work (no scanner at home either), but they are still there.

You will have to wait until another day.

Tomorrow, my 6 y.o. has to have her first cavity filled. If anyone can share their kids experiences and what to expect, I'd really appreciate it. She's a bit nervous - Sarah has a tendency to not like anything when she doesn't know what to expect.

Thanks.

4 comments:

Spikey1 said...

Dentist??? Ooooops.. The Boy is almost 4.5 and I have not taken him yet! Good luck.

Kelly said...

Are you asking me for experience? LOL Jack just had this done last week! I'll email you the details, but it went REALLY well and better than I imagined!

Kelly said...

And it was over in like 30 minutes - including the 15 to let the novacaine take effect!

Unknown said...

Good things come to those who wait...we'll be here!