Tuesday, March 07, 2006

This is just wrong

I consider myself a feminist. I believe it is the responsibility of women to support each other. I believe in equal pay for equal work. I believe that women should be alowed to chose if they want to stay home or work outside the home. I believe that no matter which choice we make, we should support each other.

This Marriage Contract is just wrong.


As much as I believe women should be able to chose, I truely believe that this man is more interested in a play thing than a partner.

3 comments:

Spikey1 said...

Move over.. Im with you!

Unknown said...

Ummmm, what a f*&^ing freak.

I noticed there were no initials at each paragraph and wonder if his wife actually signed this crap in the first place?

Wicked and sick.

Kelly said...

Wow!

I cannot fathom the woman, or the mental state she must have been in to have married this asshole!

WOW!