Sunday, March 19, 2006

Sunday Six - Spring???

"Sunday Six!" is a game where Kelly asks us to have six questions answered. Remember, the idea is to post answers to the following six question, but the trick is to get your kids to answer them! If you don't have kids, use your imagination... Your pet, your neighbor, your elderly family member, your roommate, etc. Did you play? Let me and Kelly know.


Today I was able to ask Sarah (SB - age 6 yrs 2 mos) and Sydney (SK - age 3 yrs 2 mos) the Sunday 6. I asked Sydney first so she was not influenced by her big sister's answers. Here they are:


1. Are you ready for Spring?

SK: Yes.

SB: Oh Yes!

2. What do you like most about Spring?

SK: Making a snowman.

SB: That means summer is on it's way.

3. Do you think you need to do some Spring Cleaning?

SK: Yes.

SB: No.

4. What is Spring?

SK: It's the snow.

SB: The sunshine shines more and the flowers grow.

5. What does it mean to have Spring Fever?

SK: Cause it do.

SB: You get sick in spring.

6. What is Spring Break?

SK: I don't know.

SB: You get to stay home and play.

Now, if Kodak had not made a mistake and forgotten to send my photo CD, I'd post pictures of my front yard and you would see why my 3 year old thinks spring is a time to make snowmen. I'll scan it at work tomorrow and share.

6 comments:

Kami said...

I was wondering about the Spring snowman...

Fantastagirl said...

Great Answers - Pan and Tink played too!

Kelly said...

I think Sydney will really be into "Spring Skiing" when she gets older! ;)

Kelly said...

Oh yes, Thanks for playing! ;)

Spikey1 said...

So you watch Tulips grow in Autumn?? We played.

Danielle said...

I love how the younger one still thinks cleaning is fun but the older one realizes that it is NOT so much fun..lol