Friday, March 24, 2006

Oh the words I want to say

I'm in a foul mood. More about that another day, I need to think about it first.

But, my mood was NOT improved when I woke up the AM to find 2 inches of snow on the ground. Remember my picture from yesterday (scroll down if you don't). My yard has looked like this since January. I've not seen green grass since December. I'm sooooo tired of this. I hate that my life has become remote car starters and clearing snow off cars. It's almost APRIL, I want sunshine, I want to wear a light jacket rather than freezing my arse off in 24 degree weather. I want to swing rather than think about sledding and snow shoeing.

I WANT SPRING!!

3 comments:

Spikey1 said...

Hang in there dude.. August is coming! ;)

Unknown said...

I gave up.

I started wearing my spring zebra coat (see previous week's SPF if you really care...) yesterday. In the snow. I froze my butt off but I was cute and looked springy.

Seriously...it cannot last much longer...can it?

Tammy said...

I feel your pain... the joke around here is that when the snow comes, it is FINALLY Spring. I am ready for some warm too... (((hugs)))