Monday, March 20, 2006

Well, no wonder

Yesterday, I was in charge of coffee hour at church. Knowing I would be there late cleaning up, I arranged for my DH to pick up Sydney so she could get some much needed rest.

Fast forward to last night:

Sydney wasn't falling asleep. I suspect part of it was that DH put her to bed too early. I discovered while he was on travel that 8:30 was the best time to go to bed, not the usual 7:45. Well, at 9:00, she was screaming from her room that she was hungry. She wandered out and all of a sudden I look at DH and say, "Did she have lunch?" Well, the answer was no.

One peanut butter and jelly sandwich later (yes Spikey , I used the same knife for peanut butter and jelly and I don't wash it off between - a swipe on the bread is good enough), she was fast asleep.

1 comment:

Spikey1 said...

NOOOOOOOOOO! Dont swipe on the bread next time.. sheesh! :P