Saturday, March 25, 2006

Sunday Six - Vacation!

"Sunday Six!" is a game where Kelly asks us to have six questions answered. Remember, the idea is to post answers to the following six question, but the trick is to get your kids to answer them! If you don't have kids, use your imagination... Your pet, your neighbor, your elderly family member, your roommate, etc. Did you play? Let me and Kelly know.

Today I was able to ask Sarah (SB - age 6 yrs 2 mos) and Sydney (SK - age 3 yrs 2 mos) the Sunday 6. I asked Sydney first so she was not influenced by her big sister's answers. Here they are:

1. What is a sleep over?


SK: You get your blanket and pillow

SB: You go to someone's house and bring a pillow, blanket and sleeping bag.

2. What do you take with you to a sleep over?


SK: Your blanket and pillow and sleeping bag (and I have other things too - I'm waiting for my sister to tell me).

SB: Blanket, pillow and sleeping bag and your teddy bear, toothbrush and toothpaste

3. What is vacation?


SK: NO, I want to do the sleeping one.

SB: you go someplace and stay for a night and bring toothbrush and teddy bear.

4. What do you do on vacation?


SK: No, I want to do the sleeping one.

SB: You go someplace and you get to stay there for a little bit.

5. What do you do after a sleep over?


SK: I don't know - go home. I say go home too.

SB: You go home and you clean up the house some more and keep cleaning up, repeat.

6. Do you like vacation?


SK: No I like the sleeping over.

SB: Yes. Cause you get to go visit someone or see someone or go to a different place.

Sydney was a little obsessed about question #2. She wanted to go back and add more after Sarah's answers!

Enjoy your day!

5 comments:

Kami said...

I like the sleeping one, too. It's okay, little one. ;)

Sheri & SuZan said...

LOL...SK really wants to do the sleeping one.

How cute!

MommyOutOfControl said...

Too cute! I love it when they get one answer stuck in their head and that is ALL they are going to answer!

Kelly said...

Adorable! I guess Sydney really likes sleep overs! Thanks for playing!

Spikey1 said...

Does she want to come over!? ;)
We played!